Re: Taiji, Japan. Back on topic.

Subject: Re: Taiji, Japan. Back on topic.
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 am ((PST))
Martyn,
Interesting you would mention this right as I've been wondering if
there is a resource/web site/CD set/ect. that references the sounds of
the 35 species of dolphins and whales in the world.  I've heard
Humpbacked and Beluga but not really been able to listen to all the
cetacean variety that must exist in the seas.  Anyone know where I
could hear the sounds of the world's dolphins and whales?
Thanks,

Kevin J Colver
Soundscapes for Birders - a Podcast of Natural Sounds
www.7Loons.com