Re: Prairie Sunrise

Subject: Re: Prairie Sunrise
From: "Rick Munday" baumann1965
Date: Thu Nov 4, 2010 4:14 am ((PDT))
Thanks Kevin! I love the fall anyway so it's a good time for me to record.

Wife and I were just talking about winter recordings the other day.

I have a bird call I'll have to catch next summer so we can ID it. The bird
is here every summer but I only hear it out in the country not around the
home in the suburbs.

We call it the "Larry" bird, the call reminds me of the "Where's the beef?"
lady. It's kind of multi-tonal.

And the only call I've heard is that it says "Larry" usually followed by a
couple twips. And then another one does the same call. Some friends think it
may be a Mocking Bird.