Re: Free open source tool for audio archivists, documentarians and c

Subject: Re: Free open source tool for audio archivists, documentarians and c
From: "Jeremiah Moore" jeremiahmoore99
Date: Tue Oct 5, 2010 12:11 am ((PDT))
Cool app, cool project.  Thanks for sharing.

I like that it can be used to enforce standards, as this will simplify the
life of anyone managing sound files in the deep future.  (And the not so
deep future as well.)

Much of it is centered around best practices for maintaining libraries and
archives.

Makes me interested to learn about the standards embedded in the software,
and what they may mean in the context of nature recording or scientific
recording.

-jeremiah

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Emanuele <> wrote:

> Ricardo,
>
> thanks do much for the info.
> I've been using BWAVwriter so far to get deep into BWF data, but this
> one is way better and freee!
> :-)
>
> Emanuele

jeremiah moore | SOUND |