Re: "Stereo Microphone PZM (Crown SASS-P MKII)"

Subject: Re: "Stereo Microphone PZM (Crown SASS-P MKII)"
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:45 pm ((PDT))
Hi Mark--
I personally do not think it is a must to start
with the SASS-P body if you are making a
SASS-like rig for 4022's. Take a listen to
Vicki's tests, my tests and Paul D's recording on
the DIY Stereo Boundary Mics blog
http://diystereoboundarymics.blogspot.com/*. The
SASS-Ps self noise is quite high compared to
AT4022's and the sensitivity is considerably
lower too. You can hear the self-noise difference
on the Thursday, September 23 test on the blog.
Rob D.

* Some posts no longer show-up in the side bar.
They are sorted by month under "Archive." Let me
know if you have trouble playing the movies.