Re: Avisoft: inserting silence in multiple files

Subject: Re: Avisoft: inserting silence in multiple files
From: "Raimund" animalsounds
Date: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:40 am ((PDT))
Hi Aliza,

There is currently no way to do this as a batch process. But I will think a=
bout adding such an option to the batch processing tool. I will contact you=
 privately once there are any news on this.

Regards,
Raimund

Avisoft Bioacoustics
http://www.avisoft.com

--- In  "Aliza Le Roux" <> =
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Avisoft, and I've cut a large number of calls from longer seque=
nces and saved them as separate .wav files. I need to downsample these call=
s but because the calls were cut out of the original files with very little=
 "room" on either side of them, I need to insert silence at the start and e=
nd of each file. (This is to retain good-looking spectrograms at the lower =
sampling frequency)

> I was wondering if there is any way to speed up such a process, as a kind=
 of batch process? I simply need to add 0.05s of space/ silence at the star=
t and end of each file (simple, but tedious; I'm hoping there's a streamlin=
ed possibility?)