4. Re: SD702 vs Tascam DR680 Blind Test

Subject: 4. Re: SD702 vs Tascam DR680 Blind Test
From: "Gianni Pavan" gianni_pavan
Date: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am ((PDT))
Hi Rob, is it possible to download a .wav file to make the comparison with
my own software (I'll send back the spectrographic images) ?   The quicktim=
movie doesn't show well the background, and there is so little time between
the tics/tocs I feel hard to hear the background.

Gianni

--
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Universit=E0 degli Studi di Pavia