1. Re: I'm Lost! Need Field Recorder with Good On-board Mics.

Subject: 1. Re: I'm Lost! Need Field Recorder with Good On-board Mics.
From: "Tim Nunn" johntnunn
Date: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 am ((PDT))
Brilliant Rob. There's some great links to investigate there.

I've never used the 1/8 cable for the NT4 but I'll dig it out and see if it=
 has the pad.

There were inadequacies with the Zoom - not being able to control the gain =
independently to each stereo channel for example - but the bottom line was =
I worked out I was rarely going to use the built-in mics once I'd worked ho=
w much better another mic was going to be. I'm very happy with the Fostex f=
or the price.

Tim