The LS-11 runs on two AA batteries for 23 hours of recording time

Subject: The LS-11 runs on two AA batteries for 23 hours of recording time
according to the manual, if used daily the way I use mine, a week to ten
days on a pair of AA alkaline  batteries...

I find the LS-11 is a very easy recorder to use, it is very intuitive and
there is nothing about it that will have you scratching your head when in
the field and the manual is back at base camp in your suitcase...

You can hear a few frog recordings made with the LS-11 & ME66/K6 and
ME67/K6 here:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/RB-VYWom/Amphibians.html

--

Thanks,