Re: Postcard from the Alps

Subject: Re: Postcard from the Alps
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Sun Aug 1, 2010 8:04 am ((PDT))
Thanks Marinos, and thanks for the query - I have added a technical footnot=
e to that page: The rockfall and Marmot were with a Telinga Pro5W in a para=
bola, into a Sony M10. The rest were the same Telinga into a Fostex FR2LE.

Enjoy your holiday - found any lugworms yet ? ;-))

--- In  Marinos Koutsomichalis <=
.> wrote:

> you' re right.. I am on vacation - allthough I had to interrupt them for =
a few days in the hot and boring Athens..

> your alp recordings were great ! may I ask what equipment you were using =
??

> On 01 =C3=8E`=C3=8F=C2=85=C3=8E=C2=B3 2010, at 3:47 =C3=8E=C2=BC.=C3=8E=
=C2=BC., chrishails50 wrote:

> > Dear all,
> >
> > Marinos shoreline posting made me suspect he is on vacation - I hope al=
l my northern hemisphere friends are also having fun.