Re: new Olympus LS5

Subject: Re: new Olympus LS5
From: "Tom Williams" pterodax
Date: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:52 pm ((PDT))
I asked Olympus on their Twitter account how the LS-5 differs from the LS-1=
0, and the reply was "Pretty much identical. Only real difference is that t=
he LS-5 does not include the Cubase software."

So yes, I think we'll have to wait for someone to actually buy and test one=
 before we know for certain what the differences are!

All the best,

Tom