Re: Dan Dugan's reply...

Subject: Re: Dan Dugan's reply...
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:42 am ((PDT))
Dan & Mitch--

Your reply about M-S, Dan, has been copied to the community FAQ:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcvd49w8_23fbw2vqg2

You should be able to edit on it with this link if you wish to:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZ5kt_Jb6O0yZGN2ZDQ5dzhfMjNmYncydnFnMg&hl=en&authkey=CLPDwPEP

If the above link doesn't work, request editing access with the
button in the lower right or send me the edit and I'll update it. Rob
D.

  = = =