1. Re: Looking for a sound recorder on a tight budget

Subject: 1. Re: Looking for a sound recorder on a tight budget
From: "Chris Edwards" chris2edwards
Date: Thu Jul 1, 2010 4:30 am ((PDT))
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, vickipowys wrote:

|  From your comment below, are you saying that the M10 is noisier than
| the D50?  Just curious.

According to Raimund's tests:

 http://www.avisoft.com/recordertests.htm

the M10 external mic input is slightly noisier than that on the D50.

Of course, this only matters in certain circumstances, where very
low-noise mics are in use.

I'm very happy with the (lack-of) noise on my M10 mic input.  Not that it
matters much - where I live the wind is usually the limiting factor...