Re: FAQ Link

Subject: Re: FAQ Link
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 am ((PDT))
At 1:15 PM +0000 6/30/10, gwapuffin wrote:

>Doug,
>
>I think Rob's work on the FAQ page needs to be recognized by placing
>a link on the group introduction page. It should be easy to locate
>because it is an invaluable resource for new recordists.
>
>Gerald White Muscatine, I

Hi Jerry--
The recorder and mics for quiet ambience on $200 budget question is
awaiting an answer on the FAQ.  Your response seemed to be headed
that way, Jerry. :-)  More than one person can start honing answers
at the same time, too. http://tinyurl.com/3yd3zjj _should_ take one
to the FAQ in editing mode. Rob D.