Re: NatRec Community FAQ (was Recording hints)

Subject: Re: NatRec Community FAQ (was Recording hints)
From: "hartogj" hartogj
Date: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:38 pm ((PDT))
Hi Rob,

I was able to view your document through that link, but no luck with editin=
g privileges. I finally did get privileges, but to do it I had to close the=
 page, log in to one of my own Google Docs accounts, open the link again, a=
nd click the link to request to edit which sent a message to you, and you m=
ust then have clicked on a prompt to allow me in. You might not notice my e=
dit: I added one blank space and then deleted it.

John Hartog