[Nature Recordists] Modifying the SASS-p

Subject: [Nature Recordists] Modifying the SASS-p
From: Philipp Schr=F6ter <>
Hello list!
Does any manufacturer offers the service of constructing a modified sass se=
tup for me? I am blind and not capable of doing such tricky things by mysel=
f. I had a chance to do recordings with the original, like the stereo image=
 a lot but am a little annoyed by its evident noisyness. I wrote to Walt kn=
app two months ago but however did not get an answer. I live in germany.
Can anyone help me?
kind regards from
Philipp
--
GRATIS f=FCr alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!