Re: Geared up again

Subject: Re: Geared up again
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 am ((PDT))
Looks like Earnest fully exploits the bear related transfer function.

:)

-M

--- In  David Kuhn <> wrote=
:

> Hi friends and colleagues, I'm happy to report that I have now completely=
 replaced my lost gear (ref message 40516) and with my backup gear didn't m=
iss a beat or an opportunity. Walt Knapp is working=A0on a new Mod SASS for=
 me,=A0so I had to bring Earnest out of retirement, see--