8. Re: SPL meter and GPS on iPhone ?

Subject: 8. Re: SPL meter and GPS on iPhone ?
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm ((PDT))
At 2:12 AM +0000 5/21/10, jtudor2005 wrote:
>Emanuele
>
>You should start a new thread when you post a different subject.
>This thread is now intertwined with the original one about sampling
>rate.
>
>It makes for confusing reading.
>
>John

If Emanuele reads the emails using a computer-resident email app
rather than at the Yahoo site via a browser, it may appear to him
that he has started a new topic.

Emanuele, the trick in starting a new string is to _not_ use "reply"
on an existing message and rename the subject line, but to create new
email addressed to  "" and with
"[Nature Recordists]" starting the subject line. I made the same
error for years until John pointed out the chaos this creates in
Yahoo string management . Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D