1. Re: Choosing the right sampling rate and sample size

Subject: 1. Re: Choosing the right sampling rate and sample size
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Wed May 19, 2010 3:43 am ((PDT))
Regarding DSD which Im a fan of, it begs the question by how much has the M=
R-2 improved vs the MR-1? And if theres DSD to PCM conversion going on via =
e.g Audio Gate is there noticeable difference compared to a recorder with g=
ood pre-amps, Sony D1, D50 territory.  (maybe a D50 line vs MR1 line in tes=
t would show this?)

For me its 24bit /48Khz with the Sony D50 90% of the time.