Sennheiser MKH30 & MKH40 for sale

Subject: Sennheiser MKH30 & MKH40 for sale
From: "David Michael" corticalsongs
Date: Mon May 3, 2010 5:38 am ((PDT))
Hi everyone

After three years of seasonal use, I am ready to sell my Sennheiser
MKH30/40 mid-side pair. These microphones have performed beautifully,
and I expect them to continue to do so for decades. The primary reason
I am selling them is to fund continued experimentation and travel.

These microphones were bought new around about 2007 and are in
pristine condition. I also have a MZW20-1 Blimp with some minor
cosmetic blemishes, as well as a MZD-30 Dual Clip for piggybacking the
mic.

Here are some recordings made with the rig:

http://soundcloud.com/dmichael/american-toad-chorus
http://soundcloud.com/dmichael/frogs-and-insects-in-the-reeds
http://davidmichael.bandcamp.com/track/kickapoo-valley
http://davidmichael.bandcamp.com/album/michigan-hollow

If you are interested, please contact me off-list and I can tell you
the specifics. I plan to list on eBay in a week or so.

Thanks
David