Re: creation date handling on mac and pc

Subject: Re: creation date handling on mac and pc
From: "jtudor2005" jtudor2005
Date: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 am ((PDT))

--- In  vickipowys <> wrote:
> So I am left wondering, if I ever upgraded my OS, would I be likely
> to lose the modification dates of hundreds of files already
> transferred to computer and hard drive?
If this were an issue, it would cause millions of users world wide to revol=
t. So I think it's safe to say that when upgrading an OS, file time stamp i=
nfo will remain the same. in all my years of Windows OS use, I never experi=
enced this. I'd bet that upgrading an Apple OS (which is Unix based) will n=
ot cause any issues.

> EBU extensions

EBU ?

Also Please PLEASE all contributors don't quote entire threads.. Delete wha=
t you don't need. It makes for very long reading