9. Re: from metadata to archiving

Subject: 9. Re: from metadata to archiving
From: "Wil Hershberger" wil_hershber=
ger
Date: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:53 am ((PDT))

Fascinating. I was under the impression that Soundminer edited the file
header so that the new metadata was part of the file. That is not good. So,
if I am understanding you, the added metadata resides outside the wav file
somewhere (XMP or something)?

Thanks,

Wil Hershberger
 <http://www.natureimagesandsounds.com/> Nature Images and Sounds, LLC