Re: Member renewing.

Subject: Re: Member renewing.
From: "Jos=C3=A9" =
ail.com
Date: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:42 am ((PDT))

Hello,
I have one home made fiber glass 60cm parabola on a tripod, could you said =
anything about how you use yours, mine is mobile in a two axes mount and I =
am using it with two sennheizer mkh 30/40 on ms stereo and with two omnis o=
n stereo. I have some samplers on Freesoundproject under the username FREIT=
OJOS.Excuses my english I am portuguese live in Alentejo.

--- In  "Stuart" <> wrote:

> My name is Stuart Fairbairn. Live in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. =
Am