Re: Rio Cuale, Mexico

Subject: Re: Rio Cuale, Mexico
From: "Sandra Gallo" plumazulibre
Date: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 pm ((PDT))
Hola Martyn,
=A0
I think it is Sinaloa Wren,=A0there are also=A0Caciques (Cacicus melanicter=
us), an Oriole calling... and far far away I heard some=A0Guacamayas (Ara m=
ilitaris).
=A0
There is a biodiversity exhibition celebrating the International Year of Bi=
odiversity in the Paleontology Museum in Guadalajara (4 hours west from Pue=
rto Vallarta). The exhibition shows pictures and=A0soundscapes of Jalisco (=
from the top of our highest mountain, cloud forest, tropical dry forest....=
.to the whale songs of Bahia de Banderas).
=A0
I hope that you or any of the members of this list have the chance to visit=
=A0if you travel to Mexico... will last until August.
=A0
With warm regards,
Sandra Gallo

=A0
Biolog=EDa de la Conservaci=F3n- UANL
Comisi=F3n de Educaci=F3n y Comunicaci=F3n-=A0IUCN
Producci=F3n de paisaje sonoro- Xalisco Biodiverso=A0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWqHMdsARcc8

=A0
=A0
=A0

--- El lun 29-mar-10, Martyn Stewart <> escribi=F3: