Re: Peepers!

Subject: Re: Peepers!
From: "Charles Veasey" veasec
Date: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:17 am ((PDT))
I first heard them in upstate NY (albany area) last wednesday. I been
listening to the black-capped chickadees for about two weeks, and the
sounds of the red-wing blackbirds are now starting to dominate the wetlands=
.

I'm not at home now, so I can't listen to your recording, but Happy Spring!

best,
Charles