Blue-gray Gnatcatcher Recordings needed for research

Subject: Blue-gray Gnatcatcher Recordings needed for research
From: "kjcolver" kjcolver
Date: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:11 am ((PDT))
A friend and I are researching the Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.  If you have any =
recordings of it's voice that you could share for research purposes only th=
at would be very helpful.  Also, if you contact other recordists maybe you =
could mention this need of recordings.  We need the location of each record=
ing to assess geographic differences, also any other info about the recordi=
ngs that might be available.  The research will be ongoing this year so ple=
ase record this bird this spring if you can.

You can email recording files (brief) off list.  Longer recordings would be=
 helpful, contact me about how to get them to me.  We will need your full n=
ame if you wish to be credited in any published research.

Thanks,
Kevin Colver
114 North Clark Lane
Elk Ridge, UT  84651