Re: Peru/Costa Rica - Silica Packets Account

Subject: Re: Peru/Costa Rica - Silica Packets Account
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 am ((PST))
Thanks Arron--

Is the below a correct summary of the mics/uses?

Microphones
2- Sennheiser ME66 [four years] (powered by batteries and FR-2LE phantom)
2- Sennhesier ME62 [three years] (powered by batteries and FR-2LE phantom)

Location, Daily Usage, Precautions:
(1) Costa Rica: Used in the field for 6-8 hours/day. Mics sealed in
bag with silica and/or taken into a house at night.

(2) Peru: Foothills Andes/Headwaters of Amazon to Manu Road, 6-10
hours/day. Mics sealed in bag with silica almost every night and
during the day when not in use.

Comments:
RD: Both mics are permanently-charged electret condenser design;
there were few or no over-night uses; same mic units used.

Anything else to note anyone?  Rob D.

  = = = =