Re: FR2-LE Knob mod

Subject: Re: FR2-LE Knob mod
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:20 am ((PST))
Hi Mike,
I'm not quite sure I understand you, but you seem to be giving the impression
that the original knobs are removable, which I didn't think they were. Or have
I misunderstood you?
>From posts I'd read earlier, it seemed that the problems most people were
>having with the knobs were 1) Too small to hold properly, and 2) Not being
>able to see the virually invisible lines on the top of the knobs.
I agree that at I have them at the moment there is no reference scale, but at
least you can see instantly whether or not there's been a glaring shife of
position in any of them.
Max