Microphones FS/ebay

Subject: Microphones FS/ebay
From: "DrT (George Themelis)" gathemelis
Date: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 pm ((PST))
Hi Guys,

I hope you don't mind this intrusion... I have been a member in this list
for a long time but rarely posted here.  I do read the digests and have
learned a lot.  My interest in audio recordings comes and goes.  My main
interest is stereo photography so perhaps you can see how stereo photography
and stereo sound go together. I have settled in an Olympus LS10 recorder, a
couple of years ago, which is good enough for me and what I do (mostly
recordings for memory's sake and to accompany stereo slide shows).

At this point I have decided to sell some microphones that I have
accumulated through the years, gathering dust (never used them).

Perhaps the most unusual is a Dan Gibson Parabolic reflector:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370333892077

I also have a new Rode NT4 stereo microphone:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220554842350

The rest of the items are under $10 each now, closing in less than 2 days:

Audio-Technica AT822, 812:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370333892343
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370333892316

ECM-990 vintage Electret Condenser microphone:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220554842631

Visox T stereo microphone and Pre-Amplifier:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220554844158

Finally, Rolls battery Dual 48V Phantom supply NEW (currently at $0.01!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370333893801

All these auctions started at $0.01 and have no reserve.  I ship worldwide
and accept paypal or any other method of payment.

Thank you!

George in Cleveland Ohio

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: