Re: rockscallop hot links got too hot

Subject: Re: rockscallop hot links got too hot
From: "hartogj" hartogj
Date: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am ((PST))
Well, just a update FYI , the hot link protection didn't really do much, and
all the links to my site from this forum should still work as they did before.
In order to allow Mac computers using Quicktime to play any recordings from my
website it was necessary to select "allow direct requests" in the settings -
which pretty much defeated the original purpose. Was worth a try though

John Hartog