Re: recorders for holiday gift giving

Subject: Re: recorders for holiday gift giving
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Mon Dec 7, 2009 9:05 am ((PST))
Hi--
A list reader sent me some links to vendor reviews for Adorama and
B&H indicating that customers are equally as happy with both vendors
in recent ratings:
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Adorama
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/B_H_Photo_Video_Pro_Audio

I apologize for my unnecessary commentary. Current customer
experiences may differ from mine in the past. Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D =3D