Sounds alert

Subject: Sounds alert
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:48 am ((PDT))
Alert, all recordists!

In my considered opinion, there may be an issue with this request for
sounds that any of you with this material may want to be very careful
of. To my knowledge, the request has been made by a fellow who has
allegedly used material from someone on this list without proper
authority or license, and, again, in my opinion is not  transparent,
given past dealings that we have been alerted to. Before responding,
by all means check with Martyn Stewart off-list.

Bernie Krause

Wild Sanctuary
POB 536
Glen Ellen, CA 95442