New Zealand South Islands

Subject: New Zealand South Islands
From: "Neville Recording" nevillerecording
Date: Tue Oct 6, 2009 1:25 pm ((PDT))
Hi Martyn
The Catlins are an attractive quiet area in the south east  not far from the
ferry terminus to Stewart Island. My best advice is to get the ferry from Oban
on Stewart Island to Ulva Island about one mile crossing. All the predators
have been removed from Ulva so it is really good for indiginous species. The
trails are good and there are very few humans. Go to my website
www.nevillerecording.com and you can download and burn"Wild New Zealand". If
you are feeling flush, there are ten minute air flights to a remote Stewart
Island Beach were Kiwi come out in the daytime. If you go to Ulva on your first
day you might decide its worth a second visit.
Yours enviously
John Neville