Re: noise destroys

Subject: Re: noise destroys
From: "=F6rjan rudstedt" orjan.rudstedt
Date: Wed Sep 9, 2009 2:05 pm ((PDT))
Thank you John!
Yes I agree. It`s a terrible noise. Is the airport near by? A couple of
years ago the jet trafic over the Baltic Sea and Gotland was changed .
Now we hear an airplane every 5 min passing( during daytime, it=B4s better=

early in the morning.) No landing or taking off, they pass at an
altitude of 10000 meters.
Most people here are so used to the sound they don=B4t even hear it (
that=B4s what they say at least or "that=B4s the prize we have to pay for
free traveling around the world".
I=B4m still wondering what the effect will be for " mother nature " in the=

long run.Does anybody know?
Oerjan