File conversion problem

Subject: File conversion problem
From: "gwapuffin" gwapuffin
Date: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:54 pm ((PDT))
My problem is making my MP3 files display the MP3 extension when converted with
Adobe Audition 2.
Adobe Audition 2 is not adding the MP3 file extension after saving the .wav
file as MP3.  The file is actually formatted as MP3 and will display any MP3
tags that I enter but the file name will display with the wav extension.  I can
manually change the extension with a rename but I don't want to bother with
that.
Any ideas?

Gerald White