Re: Shipping, Refunds, Warranties, and mods (no more)

Subject: Re: Shipping, Refunds, Warranties, and mods (no more)
From: "justinasia" justinasia
Date: Thu May 14, 2009 3:54 am ((PDT))
> OK People
>
> This thread will have to cease, This list is not a soapbox to vent our =

> anger about venders on this list, lets stay on topic.
> If you have problems with vendors bring it up with them and NOT here
>
> Thank you...
>
> Martyn

Hi Martyn
I think you took my post the wrong way. I was not venting any anger.

I had asked this list about opinions of Doug's gear. I had also passed on h=
ere some of the positive feedback I had read while researching, and passed =
on some specs about modded gear, from my communications with Doug. Having d=
one all of that, since my experience in the end was very negative, I felt i=
t would be irresponsible of me not to share that with the list. I based my =
chose from researching on this list and Tapersection. Other people may do t=
he same.

I had (and have) no intention of discussing it any further.

Justin