Re: Western Soundscape Project news

Subject: Re: Western Soundscape Project news
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:48 am ((PDT))
Thanks Jim and Bernie.

I love those coyotes.  God's dog.

Kevin

P.S.  Was out again on the refuge last night at Fish Springs.  The
Snowy Egrets and White-faced Ibis are back and in the mood to nest.
Migratory ducks are moving out and those planning to nest are
scattering out as pairs into the quiet nooks and crannies.  Passerines
such as the blackbirds and Savannah sparrows are just in, the Common
Yellowthroats have not yet arrived. (News from the natural world -
news from the Real world.)

www.7Loons.com