Mix the two processed files together 1:1, so adding the sub-1kHz

Subject: Mix the two processed files together 1:1, so adding the sub-1kHz
components into the +1kHz/noise floor track.

The result is full-frequency natural sounds, set against a clean
noise floor throughout the frequency range, without any hint or
residue of low-freq man-made noises. Any sounds below 1kHz are there
because you can hear they should be, and are as complete as the
source recording allows. As I said, it is a painstaking process,
especially with soundscapes that may be tens of minutes long.

I have prepared a set of files to show how this works in practise.
I've put them on our website, as they seemed to be too big for the
group's files section - download them from http://
www.listeningearth.com.au/DINR/

The recording is of Grey Francolins in Gugarat, India, with a jet
aircraft going directly overhead. It is not the dirtiest recording,
but it illustrates what can be done to improve things. My processing
frequency for this recording was below 1200Hz.

Files include:
Message: 1.