Spam

Subject: Spam
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Mon Apr 6, 2009 1:16 pm ((PDT))
The group at the moment is experiencing some difficulties, many e-
mails are coming my way to moderate them because of suspected "spam"
mail. When i get to them i release the messages as quick as possible.
Below is an example of one from Bernie just now, I keep trying to tell
Yahoo that this is NOT spam but their filters are working overtime. Be
patient if your e-mail takes time to arrive to the group pages.