New to List

Subject: New to List
From: "" pjdeye
Date: Sat Apr 4, 2009 8:43 am ((PDT))
As a new member, I wanted to introduce myself. I've been recording sounds for
about 4 years with a Sony minidisc and Sennheiser microphone, mostly around the
Philadelphia area where I live. I've recently been putting some of my
recordings on the web at pjdeye.blogspot.com. My focus is on birds, especially
their calls. Most of the sounds are accompanied by sonagrams (using Raven
software). Hopefully, it'll be of some interest to the members of this list.
Any comments would be welcomed.

Paul Driver
Elkins Park, PA
?