10. Re: New subjects

Subject: 10. Re: New subjects
From: "Gianni Pavan" gianni_pavan
Date: Sat Apr 4, 2009 2:44 pm ((PDT))
Hi all,
         what I like of this group is the mix of nature recording and
technical issues. Technical issues are always relevant for nature
recording; only when the perfect equipment will be available to
everybody we could avoid to talk about technical issues.

Gianni

At 20.22 04/04/2009, you wrote:

>If you plan to talk about anything other than Yellowstone then change
>the subject line!!!!
>I need to stress also that this group is a "nature recordist group.
>Many of the threads here are deviating from what we are about. I
>insist that we keep the subjects strictly on nature recording.
>
>Martyn
>
>Martyn Stewart
>Group moderator
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > One piece of info that I can through in is that I just got the brand
> > new Rycote suspension and windscreens for the new MKH-8000 mics for
> > doing coincident pairs. On the lable of the boxes and bags all the
> > parts were labled for MKH8000 mics X/Y M/S. Very nice suspension.
> > Very small and compact and well designed. What was interesting of
> > course was the M/S part. I only hope that they produce a MKH-8030 to
> > go with the other MKH-8000s so that you can do M/S. That would be
> > wonderful! Hope it is not just wishful thinking! Feedback to
> > Sennheiser about our interest in this might be a good idea. I know I
> > would be interested! If you can get word back to Sennheiser it could
> > only help!
> >
> > Jason
>

>Nessun virus nel messaggio in arrivo.
>Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
>Versione: 8.0.238 / Database dei virus: 270.11.41/2040 -  Data di
>rilascio: 04/03/09 17:54:00

Gianni Pavan
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Dipartimento di Biologia Animale, Universita' degli Studi di Pavia
Via Taramelli 24, 27100 PAVIA, ITALIA
Phone       +39-0382-987874    Fax +39-02-700-32921
Email
Web       http://www.unipv.it/cibra     http://mammiferimarini.unipv.it