7. Re: Yellowstone

Subject: 7. Re: Yellowstone
From: "jasonpudd" jasonpudd
Date: Fri Apr 3, 2009 6:15 pm ((PDT))
Hi,

One piece of info that I can through in is that I just got the brand new Rycote
suspension and windscreens for the new MKH-8000 mics for doing coincident
pairs.  On the lable of the boxes and bags all the parts were labled for
MKH8000 mics X/Y M/S.  Very nice suspension.  Very small and compact and well
designed.  What was interesting of course was the M/S part.  I only hope that
they produce a MKH-8030 to go with the other MKH-8000s so that you can do M/S.
That would be wonderful!  Hope it is not just wishful thinking!  Feedback to
Sennheiser about our interest in this might be a good idea.  I know I would be
interested!  If you can get word back to Sennheiser it could only help!

Jason