Re: New Telinga product

Subject: Re: New Telinga product
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:29 am ((PDT))
This is the problem, - I don't know.
Plug in power has been a non-standardized mess since it came.

It might fit the PCM-D50, but I strongly doubt it fits into a Sony
MD. Most plug-in-power inputs seem to be designed to run one MIC/ FET
only, not four.

I will find out a easy way to test this and give instructions here in
a few days.

Klas

At 12:55 2009-03-28, you wrote:
>Hi Klas -
>Would these run on any PIP recorder - eg the Sony PCM-D50 - or even
>an old HiMD machine?
>Thanks
>Andrew
>
>--- In  Klas Strandberg <> wro=