2. Re: field recorder list

Subject: 2. Re: field recorder list
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:47 pm ((PDT))
At 5:24 PM +0100 3/19/09, Gianni Pavan wrote:
>Rob,
>let me know where I could access your spreadsheet file for
>editing and updating.
>
>Gianni

Hi Gianni--

Here's the "recorder list" with no frills and missing lots of data:

download .xls :
<http://www.uwm.edu/~type/audio-reports/RecorderList/RecorderList.xls>http://www.uwm.edu/~type/audio-reports/RecorderList/RecorderList.xls

And Oryoki pointed out these which Digifish collected. They have some
data we can cull from:

Sweetwater Audio
http://www.sweetwater.com/feature/recorders/chart.php

Wingfield Audio retail web site