Re: Jaguar Update

Subject: Re: Jaguar Update
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 pm ((PDT))
George,
Thank you for the update, this was very interesting to hear the
history of the jaguar in the US.  Does anyone know to what extent the
border wall will extend through the mountainous back country and
desert of southern AZ?  Does it involve California gulch or Sycamore
canyon?  Is there hope of further jaguar crossings or has the fence
put an end to that?
Kevin