3. Re: T rex recording?

Subject: 3. Re: T rex recording?
From: "Jim Lee" wranch2000
Date: Sun Mar 1, 2009 9:20 pm ((PST))
Fabulous nighttime adventure. Thanks.

Now, if you want the possibility of getting a live recording of  what
may be a similar creature . . .and you have the patience to wait for it
to show up . . . http://www.bambooturtle.us/Rock_Nest_Monster.html
I would be happy to provide you with the necessary GPS data and the most
recent research notes.

Jim
(may i remove my tongue from my cheek now?)

Kevin Colver wrote:
> With the assistance of my time machine I was able to bring to you this =

> recording, midnight at a T rex nest.
>
> http://www.7loons.com/Soundscapes_for_Birders/Soundscape_for_Birders%3A_P=
odcasts/Entries/2009/2/25_Midnight_at_a_T_Rex_Nest.html