Re: Custom shockmount/windshield for RODE NT1-As

Subject: Re: Custom shockmount/windshield for RODE NT1-As
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:17 pm ((PST))
Thanks Tom. I stand corrected. I do tend to spout off irelevantly, so
apologies. I made an assumption, should be less verbal at times.

But I have learned from this!

My home is under the northern approaches of two airports, and indeed
it takes a trek for anything near pristine... an hpour north on the
freeway and abotu the same one East or West it what it takes to get
anway from it, if even then. One reason I don't get out myself for
much nature recording.

Thanks for the information, I have not been there at all this lifetime!

Lou
Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689