Open Call for Works

Subject: Open Call for Works
From: "scottsherk27" scottsherk27
Date: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:11 am ((PST))
Open Call for Works
I will be hosting the May edition of Giant Ear ))) the two-hour
internet radio program sponsored by the New York Society of Acoustic
Ecology.  The program will be based on recordings of 24-hour periods
of specific places.  I am interested in your recordings and your
strategy for making comprehensible the aural soundscape of one place
over a 24 hour period.
Please send submissions in mp3 format through an upload service
(yousendit, etc.) or email me for snail mail.  Include in your
submissions a statement about how your recordings were made.

Send submissions:

You can check out the Giant Ear))) archive. Goto
http://www.free103point9.org/archive and keyword search "Giant Ear)))."

Scott Sherk

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: