Re: Very low frequency Alpha transmitters and sealife

Subject: Re: Very low frequency Alpha transmitters and sealife
From: "picnet2" picnet2
Date: Mon Feb 9, 2009 10:59 am ((PST))
Hello Thomas,
                          Fascinating, Im not sure of mammals are able to d=
etect RF in the VLF range
- perhaps the RF would first need to interact with something to transduce t=
o audio which
whales etc may be able to detect. I checked the wav file in baudline, shift=
ing the tones
down makes for quite an irritating sequence.

Nice to see the R09HR material :)

BR,
Mike.

--- In  Thomas Ashcraft <> wro=