[Nature Recordists] Facebook anyone?

Subject: [Nature Recordists] Facebook anyone?
From: George Paul <>
Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 10:05 PM

I am thinking about starting a Naturerecordists group on Facebook, so that =
people can get to
know each other better. I will investigate doing that if people are interes=
ted.

I really treasure my relationship with the talented recordists out there, a=
nd I would like to get
to know people a little better, and using the internet to facilitate that.

I just started experimenting with Facebook a week or so ago.

Any interest in this, and is anyone else on here on Facebook? This would al=
low us to see
photos orftrips and to see photos of each other. For example, I have posted=
 some of the
hummingbird photos I took in Ecuador.

I can be found as George Lynn Paul in Phoenix.

Thanks,

George