Re: I.A.R.C in R-09HR

Subject: Re: I.A.R.C in R-09HR
From: "oryoki2000" oryoki2000
Date: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:40 pm ((PST))
The "Newly developed Isolated Adaptive Recording Circuit - I.A.R.C" in
the Edirol R-09HR may or may not be marketing hype.  The R-09HR does
have a better preamp than its predecessor R-09.

The R-09HR is among the best of the palm-size recorders.  Relevant to
previous discussion, the R-09HR can be powered by an external battery,
and can start a new file when the 2GB file size limit is reached. If
you prefer, you can set the R-09HR to automatically start a new file
when a smaller size is reached. Choose from 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB,
1GB, or 2GB.